Grilled cheese…and rock…I LIKE IT.
ALRIGHT GUYS GET ON IT.
i can dig it
#HE WAS A ROCK #SHE WAS A SANDWICH #COULD I MAKE IT ANY MORE OBVIOUS #HE WANTED HER #SHE’D NEVER TELL BUT SECRETLY SHE WANTED HIM AS WELL #ALL OF HER FRIENDS STUCK UP THEIR CRUST #THEY HAD A PROBLEM WITH HIS EARTHY COAT #HE WAS A ROCKER BOI SHE SAID SEE YOU LATER ROCK HE WASN’T GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER
#FIVE YEARS FROM NOW SHE SITS AT HOME #HER BODY FEEDS THE CHILDREN SHE’S ALL ALONE #THEY SIT IN FRONT OF THE TV GUESS WHO SHE SEES#ROCKER BOI ROCKING UP DISCOVERY TV #SHE CALLS UP HER FRIENDS THEY ALL DON’T KNOW #THEY WERE ALREADY EATEN BEFORE THE SHOW
I LOVE YOU TUMBLR SO MUCH
OH MY GOD. TUMBLR NEVER EVER CHANGE.
Tumblr-1; Real World: 0
Once upon a time, there was a grilled cheese sandwich who sat on display on the counter of a deli. She was the most beautiful sandwich in the world. Everyone came from miles around to see her beautiful cheese and toasted bread, but no one ate her. She was all alone.
One day, a rock rolled into the sandwich’s domain as a patron walked in. She looked at it. “That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen,” she said. “I must know who that is!”
The rock overheard her and smiled. “I am a rock,” he said. “And what are you?”
“I am a grilled cheese sandwich.”
“Ah, I have heard tales of a beautiful grilled cheese sandwich. That must be you!”
Upon hearing this, the sandwich began to cry. “Don’t say that!” she wailed.
“Whatever is the matter?” the rock asked.
“Oh, I am beautiful, all right,” she said miserably. “I sit here for weeks and weeks. People come to see me, and then they move on. I am all alone!”
The rock felt a pang of sympathy for the sandwich. “Don’t worry, sandwich,” he said softly. “I am here. I shall keep you company.”
And for a long time, he did exactly that. The two spent many days and nights talking and laughing. They exchanged stories of the people they had seen and the events they had heard about or witnessed. Babies cried and rain fell, but the two became inseparable.
Then came a tragic day. A worker was sweeping out the deli. He came closer and closer with his broom. The rock and the sandwich both saw it coming, but their cries fell on deaf ears. “No, don’t!” shrieked the sandwich. “I can’t be alone again! I need you, rock!”
“Don’t cry for me, sandwich!” the rock urged. “You are far too wonderful for that! Be strong! Live for me!”
As he said this, the broom reached him. He cried out as he disappeared into the dustpan. “I love you, sandwich!” he yelled.
“I love you too, rock!” the sandwich called back.
And then he was gone.
For many days, the sandwich sat alone in her grief. She couldn’t cry, she couldn’t scream, she couldn’t speak. She just sat alone, trying not to let her sadness destroy her.
Then she heard the deli owner talking to a chef, saying how she had been there for a long time and it was time to get a replacement display sandwich. She went into the bin with the rest of the trash. She didn’t even try to protest - she was too tired and sad. She merely waited as she heard the rumbling of a garbage truck and the crude singing of the garbage workers. She then felt a soaring sensation before a sharp piece of metal ripped the bag, spilling her and the rest of the trash out into a pile in the dump. She blinked in the harsh light, looking around. “Well, I guess this is different,” she muttered.
“Sandwich? Is that you?” came a familiar voice from directly beside her.
“Rock?!” she gasped. “Is that you?!”
“Yes, it’s me!” he cried. “I can’t believe it! I thought I’d never see you again!”
Sandwich felt joy explode inside her. “Oh, rock,” she murmured. “I’m so happy.”
“Me too, sandwich.”
And the rock and the grilled cheese sandwich remained together for the rest of their days, side by side in the garbage dump until the end of time.
- i--sing-the-body--electric likes this
- attendingabbylockhart reblogged this from itsnotfiftyitsfive0
- roomtemperatureyaois reblogged this from twizzlefoshizzle and added:
- twizzlefoshizzle reblogged this from roomtemperatureyaois and added:
- garry-chan likes this
- pokedsie reblogged this from xoipa
- pokedsie likes this
- roomtemperatureyaois likes this
- xoipa reblogged this from reveredwings
- xoipa likes this
- reveredwings reblogged this from breadlyjims
- cassidy218 reblogged this from egobus
- teacupoftranquility likes this
- gwannach-o-innen-ului likes this
- gwannach-o-innen-ului reblogged this from jerbearsmommie
- omfg-am-i-hallucinating-again likes this
- fear-the-dreamer reblogged this from thespidermanvictorious
- authocracy likes this
- inner-workings-of-a-doll reblogged this from cheekilyflirtatious
- doctorhiddlewho reblogged this from neighonce
- bobbiashley reblogged this from littlered-genim
- widdershins-way likes this
- ilovethefreakshow reblogged this from whatheballs
- acernotes reblogged this from xxrainbowratxx
- kakashis-clone likes this
- im-not-only-crazy reblogged this from vriskies
- abyssgazing reblogged this from wabbitwanderer95
- abyssgazing likes this
- rellynator likes this
- tragic-magnus-never-called-back reblogged this from karin-yamasaki-is-bad-at-boys
- iamahandsomecat likes this
- bapplepie reblogged this from dualmage
- kwontaecyeon likes this
- mi-kitamura reblogged this from egobus
- goldencamellia reblogged this from masterarrowhead
- thebluetimebox likes this
- the-awesomest-blog-ever reblogged this from criming
- criming reblogged this from tay-chan9218
- karma-guardian likes this
- tay-chan9218 reblogged this from otakusapien
- otakusapien reblogged this from naoisama
- satanliciousbootymaster reblogged this from crotchrockets and added:
- lillithvavi likes this
- jasmine-hasnoswag likes this
- felineborderline reblogged this from ciggy
- somewhereunderarainbow reblogged this from edskennedy
- billowingclouds likes this
- blacksawdust likes this
- theyhunghimonacross likes this
- booshbooshstrongerthanamoose likes this